Named for a legendary Enchantress, inspired by Gothic Architecture.
- Glowing, semi-transparent shades of aqua, sky blue to purple rainbow moonstone or labradorite, surrounded by a highly detailed Trefoil clay frame.
- Hand painted with a patina green accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a fleur de lis "bell" hung with pacific opal Swarovski.
- Pendant is @ 1 1/4 inches wide, just under @ 2 1/2 inches long including beads.
- Necklace is beaded with swarovski, vintage opalescent glass and antiqued filigree beads, measuring @ 14 1/2 - 18 inches long with chain extender. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased. extender chain is added at no charge, but beadwork may be additional)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Semi-Precious stones and minerals are collected for the mysterious powers attributed to them, the beautiful colors and symbolism. Clay shrine-like frames pay tribute to their Historical use as Amulets. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.