- 50% of the sale of this Amulet will be donated to the Rainforest Alliance.
- Hand cut, textured waves of deep olive green stained glass, set within a highly detailed gothic arch clay frame.
- Hand painted with an antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with complementing peridot-topped stylized trefoil leaf.
- Pendant is @ 1 1/4 inches at widest, @ 1 7/8 inches long including leaf.
- Necklace measures @ 20 1/2 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny shards of jewel toned stained glass that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around them to pay tribute to the beautiful colors and textures, the history that Stained Glass in Architecture brings to mind. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.