- Found image under a glass cabochon, clay frame with stylized "floating" crown top.
- Hand painted with an Italian rust-red accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a complementing carved quartz bead.
- Pendant is @ 5/8 of an inch wide, @ 2 inches long from crown top to bead.
- Necklace measures @ 20 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased).
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny images that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around glass to pay tribute to the beautiful artwork they celebrate! Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.