- Found image under hand cut, water textured glass, set within a highly detailed tudor arch clay frame.
- Hand painted with a patina green accented, antiqued silver finish.
- Adorned with a complimenting dyed mother of pearl teardrop with fleur detail.
- Pendant is @ 1 1/4 inches wide, @ 1 7/8 inches long including drop.
- Necklace is @ 22 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny images that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around glass to pay tribute to the beautiful artwork they celebrate! Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.