Named for a 15th Century Venetian Church, inspired by Gothic Architecture & the deep hues of the ocean.
- Glowing, semi-transparent shades of deep cobalt blue, to aqua to green labradorite, surrounded by a highly detailed Gothic Triptych Arch clay frame.
- Hand painted with a subtle patina green based, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a faceted labradorite with fleur detail.
- Pendant is @ 7/8 of an inch wide, @ 1 1/2 inches long including drop.
- Necklace is adorned with two faceted labradorite @ 21 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Semi-Precious stones and minerals are collected for the mysterious powers attributed to them, the beautiful colors and symbolism. Clay shrine-like frames pay tribute to their Historical use as Amulets. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.