- Found image under hand-cut textured stained glass, set within a highly detailed triptych arch clay frame.
- Hand painted with an Italian rust-red, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with complementing faceted flashing iridescent berry-like glass beads.
- Pendant is @ 1 3/8 inches wide, @ 1 1/2 inches long including beads.
- Necklace is made up of faceted flashing iridescent glass and antiqued filigree beads, measuring @ 15 -17 inches long with chain extender. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased, extender chain can be lengthened at no cost but beadwork may be additional.)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny images that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around glass to pay tribute to the beautiful artwork they celebrate! Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.