Inspired by Gothic Architecture, named for the Faire Serena of The Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser
- Glowing, semi-transparent shades of aqua, green and rust labradorite, surrounded by a highly detailed Gothic Arch clay frame.
- Hand painted with an antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a pale faceted labradorite bead.
- Pendant is just under @ 1 inch wide, @ 1 3/4 inches long including bead.
- Necklace is accented with pale faceted labradorite beads and measures @ 23 1/2 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Semi-Precious stones and minerals are collected for the mysterious powers attributed to them, the beautiful colors and symbolism. Clay shrine-like frames pay tribute to their Historical use as Amulets. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.